Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snow Cone Day! - January 23rd

On Friday, we celebrated Snow Cone day in the office with some refreshing Snow Cones! It didn't really help that the heat was not working that day, so we were all freezing. Despite our fingers and toes being frozen, we still enjoyed a delicious frozen treat! :)



We rented the snow cone machine from Zurcher's for $45 for the whole day. We also got the flavored syrups from there as well, for about $4.50 each.

I made the adorable banner on Publisher. It started out as just being a cute triangle banner, but then I realized I could put flavored snow on top and make them snow cones! I just made circles and used the texture patterns Bouquet, Newsprint, and Pink Tissue Paper. Cut them in half (Make sure you cut them a little rough on the top, so they don't look like perfect round tops), and taped them to the triangle banner letters. then attached them to parachute cord using mini clothes pins. Easy Peasy!




Since I now know how to put links to documents on here, here is the template I used for the banner!
Snow Cone Banner



No comments:

Post a Comment